C.E. Bartlett Introduction
Bartlett is an Australian owned company operating from our headquarters in Ballarat, Victoria.
We lead the way in developing new fabrication and sealing techniques for woven synthetic fabrics leading to faster, stronger and more durable fabric welding techniques resulting in quality products. The continual growth of the Bartlett business and brand is based on our total commitment to service and quality, along with the ongoing re-investment in new technologies.
Bartlett: some brief facts
- Founded in 1956 by sail maker Cliff Bartlett in Ballarat, Victoria.
- We remain family owned & operated, employing over 100 staff.
- Our products are exported to several countries across the world.
- Our products are manufactured in 4 factories across 3 sites in Ballarat.
- The Bartlett factories comprise over 8,000 sqm of production space.